Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Maxine Birthday Greetings Maxine For President?

Maxine for President? - maxine birthday greetings

"Do you know that in about 40 years, we have to have millions of old running around with tattoos and pierced belly button?" (Now that I'm afraid!)

Maxine pilot "safety"? "I can not use a cell phone in the car. My hands are kept free for gestures .'.......

Maxine on "Housework"? "I do my housework naked. It gives me incentive to clean the mirrors as quickly as possible."

Maxine on "Lawn Care"? "The key to a good future, is a good mower. I invite recommending that muscular and shirtless.

Maxine in "The Perfect Man"? All I seek is a man who does what he wants, if during the time that you want, and then disappear. Or wait nearby, like a Dust Buster, charged and ready when needed. "

Maxine on "Technology Revolution"? "My idea is to restart twice Kicking someone in the butt."

Maxine on "Aging"? "Take every birthday with a grain ofSalt. This works much better if the salt is a Margarita support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment