Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Diabetes Medicare Coverage Will I Be Denied For Health Insurance?

Will i be denied for health insurance? - diabetes medicare coverage

I was trying to Medicare and TRICARE for a certain time and if my husband out of the army, we will maintain insurance to someone else. We are worried, b / c no Medicare prescription drug benefit, and not a lot. I have a lot of trouble and a larger amount of pills. I am 23 years old with hypertension, diabetes, hiatal hernia or acid reflux, sleep apnea / SPI, ARM / SVT, hypothyroidism, hypercholesterolemia, and had only a few wating Biopsys made and results. Take as many tablets per day, exactly 14 business 17 Will I still be able to get the care or denied me b / c of my health. I know there is help people, but I also know that insurance companies consider to be waste and do not want that people want and pay premiums. I wonder what others may think, and refused to me B / C of the latter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment