Sunday, January 24, 2010

Outlook Email Organizer How To I Turn Off Microsoft Outlook Feature That Automatically Send The Email After Spell Check?

How to I turn off microsoft outlook feature that automatically send the email after spell check? - outlook email organizer

My e-mail in Microsoft Outlook is always and immediately after the spell sent. This function can be changed? Sometimes, when the spell checker I would like to do more to add the e-mail, but it will be sent automatically. I'm a little frustrated with him. Please help.

1 comments:

Mr. Jingles said...

Enable or disable the automatic spell checker

In the Tools menu, click Options, then click the Spelling tab.

Enable or disable the spell checker appears as you type.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/help/r ...

Post a Comment