Sunday, January 17, 2010

Diet Shake Recipes Protein Shake Recipe That Will Cover Up Bad Taste?

Protein shake recipe that will cover up bad taste? - diet shake recipes

Hello! I am a vegetarian, and I need lots of protein for what I eat to compensate. Simply, after trying many ways to incorporate protein into my diet, I have protein powder in the comfort that you have. Unfortunately, the last time I went shopping I chose the wrong type. At this moment I have these soy protein powder, President's Choice, a Canadian brand that knows absolutely horrible. Make no mistake, the PC brands and supermarket I like most of their products. Heck, they even have a protein, whey powder and taste excellent. Unfortunately, thus my confusion. The two bottles (or tanks or other) are so similar that if I was the bottle, I grabbed the soy instead of whey. The protein of whey is good, what really makes the taste of creamy milk and rich. Soybeans, on the other side is exactly the opposite. It tastes absolutely disgusting! It was a bitter, is artificial, flavor and texture even worse! Literally, it feels and tastes like a glass blowing sand! Not only that, it's so hard to mixin a glass of milk. It takes a double take as long to prepare that's totally ridiculous! And in fact, has even less protein per serving of protein from whey! No wonder that soy protein is $ 10 cheaper than in serum. This product is so pathetic and disgusting! However, it can start. No matter how unpleasant it is still a shame for all the protein would be a waste. Not to mention that I should spend another $ 30 to replace buy whey protein. I want a protein shake recipe, try to cover up the taste and texture can. As I'm thin, I'm looking for one, that no low-fat, low carbohydrate diet, low in sugar, something happens, but has at the same time, the packets in a little more protein. Has anyone an idea?

2 comments:

Larkin L said...

Apple Pie
1.5 Scoops Protein Powder
Cubed 1 small apple
3 tablespoons pecans, including (more if desired)
Canela

Combine protein powder, diced apple, cinnamon and 1 cup water in blender. Use 1 cup water and ½ cup ice cold smoothie thicker.


Raspberry Delights

1 teaspoon tablespoons protein powder
1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
1 tsp flax tablespoons flour (optional)

Combine protein powder, raspberries, flax flour and 1 cup cold water into the blender.


Strawberry

Vanilla 1 c. Protein Power Soup
1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
1 tsp flax tablespoons flour (optional)

Combine protein powder, strawberries, flax and 1 cup cold water into the blender.


Black Cherry

1 Scoop Protein Powder
1 tablespoon peanut butter
¼ cup frozen unsweetened cherries
Add a drop or Coco Springs (EL or less)

Combine protein powder, peanut better, cherries and 1 cup cold water into the blender. Use 1 cup water and ½ cup ice cold smoothie thick.


ChoBanana Colata

1 Scoop Protein Powder
1 small banana
3 tablespoons of nuts (almonds, walnuts, pecans)
1 cup water

Combine protein powder, banana, nuts and 1 cup cold water into the blender. Use 1 cup water and ½ cup ice cold smoothie thick.

cjvw622 said...

Well, you do not know how to make the same mistake! In any case, I would really rather salty sweetness. Try using less and mix with soup full of flavor, like tomato soup or pumpkin or squash.
If you try the soup hot in a little taste would disperse.

Post a Comment