Thursday, January 21, 2010

Replacing Struts On Jeep Liberty I Need To Replace My Shocks And Struts On My 2003 Jeep Liberty. Do I Need A Front End Alignment?

I need to replace my shocks and struts on my 2003 Jeep Liberty. Do I need a front end alignment? - replacing struts on jeep liberty

When I asked the workshops, an estimate, some say I need a front-end alignment, as (I replaced the shocks, front and rear). While other retailers, just me, replacement of parts. Do I need an alignment? Not reallly think the car needs an alignment. Let us not be fooled by the workshops. Please help.

1 comments:

Lee said...

If the struts or shocks, depending on whether your vehicle is equipped are at the rear of the car is not replaced before the end of orientation is required. If repairs are carried out at the front of the vehicle, the front-end alignment is probably needed if it is of integeral Struts Struts replaced part of the programming. If the front of the vehicle is equipped with different springs and dampers, replacement shocks, not only require an adjustment before.

Post a Comment