Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hooked Hdmi No Sound Mitsubishi No Picture Or Sound From PS3, Hooked W/ HDMI-to-AVreciever-TV. HELP!?

No picture or sound from PS3, hooked w/ HDMI-to-AVreciever-TV. HELP!? - hooked hdmi no sound mitsubishi

I have a Mitsubishi DLP TV that is connected to an AV Receiver Insignia for PS3, with HDMI and I can not do anything else to the television that add a little (which automatically when something in the hook at the back) . Now I had the HDMI connected directly to the PS3 to the TV and it works well. I've actually got the insignia receiver to make sure it works and it's ok. Also changed the configuration of the PS3 and not hold the "power down" for 5-7 seconds on the settings .... At this point I'm ready to throw them all .....

PS Not that it matters, but I s the latest update of the PS, available through the Internet

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not know why the AV receiver does not pass HDMI video-Badge, which is a signature issue.

But in order to invite the PS3 directly to TV via HDMI for the best video
Optical audio connection from the PS3 to AV receiver for 5.1 audio

Post a Comment