Thursday, February 4, 2010

Nice Message In January Will It Be Rude At This Point To Ask Who He Is?

Will it be rude at this point to ask who he is? - nice message in january

On 1 January, I received a text on my new cell phone with the words Happy New Year and a beautiful message. I have my old contacts back stored on my new cell phone and can not see who he was. Instead of asking who he was, he replied with a happy new year and an emoticon. But now I really want to know who he is. Perhaps he is an ex or someone like me or someone I wanted to hear! I feel like an idiot pretending to know who he was, and respond. Is it rude now a week later, oh by the way you say you are? It will seem as if he did not care who he was and gave him a happy new year without any sense ...

I tried to see the numbers, but it is on the list and gives the city and the name of the cellular phone provider. It is better to forget him, or risk offending the question of who they are and really do not know who he was?

2 comments:

Candy Girl said...

You can send a message that says: "Who's there?" My phone is completely ruined, and I can see the number of names is loose, but it has happened, and if you do not do to take care to offend . PS: You must excuse my bad exactly. LOL We can say something else, perhaps by the loss of the phone ... nothing. We hope that you find out who he is.

keezymam... said...

You still in contact with you? If it is the time following text the answer with a name like "Jason is so funny that" probably say I'm not Jason - and then you have to demand an apology, that - they think he thought, if s' actions of Jason and just found out other wise.

Post a Comment