Saturday, February 20, 2010

School Boy Crush Movie Online LGBT: The Drama...what Now?

LGBT: The drama...what now? - school boy crush movie online

So theres a lot And that's happened here the Thing
1.My friend took me to a gay guy who goes to another school and crushed me against him for a while
2.I came to me because they set things in his writings to a friend
3.La this "friend" is an online companion he calls every night, knowing that never hard, but both are "in love"
Hes 4.because someone crushing left, but then began to crush me like flirting and stuff
5. Time that I invited to my home and hand over the film
6. We understand each other very well, but has a BF, and always helping the new heart, that I really do not agree
7.i told him about the nature and is not jealous, and bYou do not care cuz hes with someone and you start to say that HES leave me in peace, as if hes never be my friend
8. crush this message is really impressive on the outside, but he just wants to be friends, but when I write his confusion in understanding
9. Ive had a friend who never talks to me, but it is very very very feminine and talk and have a good time, but I would be more than just friends.
10. wanted to keep him, if I call him my number and I called HES now tells me we should talk because HES felt something
11. I'm the guy with the BF to him and he said he was not easy, no matter what I do not want to let him go because he wants nothing to do with me.
12. I thought, WANT to friends
This is so confused, what should I do?
Help?

2 comments:

Johnson said...

all was confused lol
told him what I want is to be a friend
crush his ex .. Who just want to be friends
and get your new crush

Enjoy It. said...

Wow, that was very confusing:)

I suggest you tell your crush of age, you do not want to be in a relationship with him, but would remain friends. You should also talk with his current smash, "decode" and let them know that you want to be with him. Unfortunately, you have to reject this other friend, just as it could harm you if you do not want to be with him, then you should not.

I hope that helped a bit! Good luck!

Post a Comment